A sophisticated bathroom dressed up in black and white
This sophisticated ensuite perfectly combines classic elegance and contemporary flair. Here’s how you can bring the look home.
With their abundance of white, chrome and glass, contemporary bathrooms risk feeling a little cold, so choose a vanity that will help ground the look and lend the space warmth. This black beauty features shaker-style doors and delicate tapered legs.
Incorporate versatile pieces like these unique schoolhouse-style pendant lights. They have tons of vintage appeal but are sleek enough to look right at home in a clean-lined, modern space.
A free-standing soaker tub makes a luxurious statement. Keep the surrounding walls and windows unadorned so it can steal the show.
Imbue a bathroom with character by layering the space with exotic textiles. Here, a Moroccan-style pouffe and hammam hand towels add a touch of fun to the ultra-modern scheme.
- Odyssey 1 pendant light in antique black, , $184 US.
- Wyndham collection mermaid bathtub in white, 5', , $1,815.
- Hemnes/odensvik vanity in black/brown with granskär faucets, , $879.
- Moroccan leather pouffe in white, , $395.
- Geo hammam hand towels in slate, , $12 each.